Friday, September 26, 2014

Fish & Co Signature Dishes & Kids' Baits Menu

Introducing....
Fish & Co's dishes...
At #MainPlaceBigCatch....

Since this is an honest review,
I won't be able to tell you the taste,
Since all these are just for display purpose only...

You'll need to wait for my next post,
On the Fish & Co Buffet..
For my taste review..
:p
Suspend a bit first...

Signature Dishes:
Feast Platter...
It really looks tempting isn't it?

Seafood Platter for 1...
This is the one I'd order,
If I were to dine here...

The best Fish & Chips in town...

Kids' Baits Menu:
Selling at RM8.95 each

Captain Hook...



Pirates' Treasures...

Golden Coral...

Fish & Co,
The Main Place,
Lot No. LG-13, Lower Ground Floor,
Jalan USJ 21/10,
Persiaran Kewajipan,
47630 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
03-80110082
Opens from 11:30am until 10pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment