Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whose new toys?


Mummy bought bento tools,
To decorate my food...

The moment mummy took out the tools...
Me: Mama, New Toys!!!
Mummy: No no, this is not your new toy...
Me: play, play toys...

Mummy initial plan:
To make a beautifully decorated bread bentos for me...

Since I insist to play mummy's new 'toys',
I ended up 'helping' mummy preparing my own food!!!

Me: Mama, bear bear...
Me: Mama, bit (rabbit)...
Me: Mama, bread.. eat (hand over the bread to mummy)
Mummy: You eat you eat...

Right after mummy cut the nice shape out,
All the bread goes into my tummy straight away!!!

So,
There's no nicely decorated bread's photo in this post...
Anyhow,
I ate two whole bread!!!
Including the remaining part,
Of making the cutie bear, flowers and rabbits...
Normally,
I could hardly finish quater of the bread...

Can mummy considering her first bento's attempt,
A total failure?
Since she didn't come up with any food decorations...
Or mayb should she consider as a total success?
Since I ate lots of food we prepare together...
That's her main objectives of buying the tools, isn't it?

Anyhow,
Both mummy and me having fun with our new 'toys'!!!

The next morning when I wake up,
Me: Mama, toy, bread bread.....
And again,
We having fun with our new 'toys'....

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment