Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ABC + Corn Soup



Even mummy cook different flavours of porridge,
I started to feels boring eating porridge everyday,
I'm eating really slow for my meals...
I refuse to swallow,
All the food stays inside my mouth for very long time...
Mummy starts to feels impatient and frustrated,
Every time feeding me,
2-3 hours only for a meal...

Mummy is searching for alternative now...
Since I show my interest in drinking soup...
Mummy boil more varieties of soup,
And start feeding soft rice with the soup...
Of course,
she'll add in some vegetables and meat as well,
Else,
My rice-meal will be not enough nutrients..

One of my favourite soup,
Will definately be this ABC + Corn soup...
I can drink a lot a lot...
When mummy boil this soup!~

Mummy add in lots of ingredients:
Garlic, meat, potato, carrot, tomato as well as corn...
And boil it for quite some times...
The soup is really tasty and yummy!!!~~~

When mummy feed me rice,
Me: Soup soup.. want soup...
Mummy: Eat rice first, I give you soup later...
Me: Soup soup...
I am really a soup-lover!~

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment