Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yummy Porridge

Mummy cooks porridge for me, almost everyday~~~
Mummy will add different ingredients to my porridge...
I enjoy eating porridge very much...


Sometimes, mummy cooks plain porridge...
With white rice or brown rice,
Even without any flavours,
It tastes nice, still...

Sometimes, after cook white porridge,
Mummy will add in marmite before she fed me...
I love the vegetable's marmite's taste, as well...

Sometimes, mummy will add carrot puree to my porridge...

And here it is:
The carrot porridge~~~


Sometimes, mummy buy fish and take out the bone...
When the porridge almost cooked,
boil the porridge with the boneless fish~~~~~~


Sometimes, mummy add in meat, or with o gua (in hokkien),
or even potatoes or any greenish vegetables,
To cook together with my porridge...

Sometimes, instead of using water,
Mummy boiled the water with ikan bilis first,
and cook the porridge with the ikan bilis soup...

Sometimes, mummy will blend the ikan bilis and add in to my porridge...


Sometimes, she'll add in scarllop~~
which she put it in the water overnight and cook it in the morning...

Sometimes, mummy add in any of combination of the above ingredients...
Mum-cook-porridges taste yummy and delicious...
Always my No.1 choice!~
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment