Sunday, June 20, 2010

Juicy Fruits


I love juicy fruits~~~
Everyday I'll eat different fruiti...
I love apple, kiwi, pear, papaya, banana~~~
First time I eat banana,
I don't like the taste...
But when i try again and again,
I begin to like it~~~


Kiwi is my favourite fruits~~~
Rich with Vitamin C...
Yummy yummy...
I love New Zealand Kiwi the most,
The taste is so nice...

Mummy said avocado is a good fruit, also...
But still, I don't like the taste~~~
After mummy read Angel's blog,
Mummy said she'll try too add banana + avocado...
Looking forward to taste it~~~
Dunno I'll like it or not, yet.


Sometimes, mummy will blend the fruits and let me eat fruity blend...
Sometimes, mummy will make fruits puree for me...
Sometimes, mummy will just take a spoon and feed me with small pieces...
Sometimes, mummy will make fruit juices for me... She dilute 2/3 with water for the fruit juices...

I love it, no matter whichever way I eat the fruits~

2 comments:

  1. so rajin ur mommy oh.. good that you have such a nice mommy to take care of you.
    eat well and stay well ya.. be a goodie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to be rajin wor.. to ensure the kids r getting balance diets..

    ReplyDelete